Experience Japan’s eclectic culture and traditions when you visit our majestic, family-friendly Japan destinations. Our luxury all inclusive Japan holidays are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From beach holidays in Kabira Beach, to spa holidays in our Club Med Spa, our Japan holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Japan holidays and get ready for the sunshine!
Shoguns, samurai and cherry trees: all-inclusive Japan for a timeless stay
In this country of duality, your stay will take you seamlessly from the bustling Japanese megalopolises to the calm of Shinto shrines.
What to expect in Japan:
Where to stay? Our Resorts to discover the wonders of Japan, summer and winter
To discover in Japan:
With its cherry blossoms and traditional wooden houses, your all-inclusive stay in Japan takes you to discover sophisticated landscapes.
- Take the start of the roundtrip "The ways of Tokaido" and discover in the distance the symbol of Japan: the mountain Fuji and its white cone which rises to 3,776m.
- Further south, it is in Kyoto that another zen walk awaits you. The Arashiyama bamboo grove offers sights worthy of the sets from the film "Tiger and dragon".
Take advantage of your stay in Japan to learn Japanese customs and traditions.
- Come and gather in Kyoto, in the Fushimi Inari taisha shrine, which owes its fame in part to the thousands of torii (traditional portals) which guide the faithful over several kilometers. The shrines and temples of Nikko are also sacred. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, spirituality and nature become entangled in this religious complex, nestled in the heart of the forest.
- Japanese culture is also marked by modernity. The Shibuya junction in Tokyo is the embodiment of this ultra-connected Japan where wooden houses sit alongside glass buildings.
The country cultivates a certain cultural exception.
- As proof, go to Tokyo for a sumo tournament and support these colossi on the tatami.
- To see other fighters, visit medieval Shuri Castle. The seat of the kingdom of Ryukyu was protected for several centuries by the legendary samurai.
- Recover from your emotions and dive into an onsen. These indoor or outdoor thermal baths are very popular, such as Hoheikyo Onsen in Hokkaido, nestled in the heart of the mountain.
You are now ready to hit the ski slopes of Hokkaido, just minutes from Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido and Sahoro Hokkaido resorts; unless you prefer to take advantage of your all-inclusive stay in Japan to chill out on the paradisiacal beaches of the Okinawa archipelago at our Club Med Kabira Ishigaki resort.
Discover the highlights of the "Land of the Rising Sun" during your trip. Choose from a range of Japan tours and immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere. A must do is a visit to the capital, Tokyo. Located on Honshu, the largest island in Japan, the city oscillates between modernity and tradition. Enjoy the mix of Western influences and Asian culture. To the west, visit the mountains of the Japanese Alps and Takayama, nicknamed "little Kyoto". Japan tours must include a trip to the ‘big sister’ city, Kyoto, considered one of the most beautiful cities in Japan. Kyoto is adorned with temples to visit, with many parks and gardens.
Japan: a pop family holiday
Video games, manga and pop culture: Japan is a daydream for children.
A land of history and fascinating landscapes, Japan is happy to indulge itself.
§ Feed the imagination of your children as they discover the medieval Shuri Castle, once guarded by the samurai, the setting for the video game "Call of Duty: World at War".
§ Stay in Okinawa and take a family dip in the waters of Kerama Archipelago National Park. During your snorkeling trips, observe along the wild coasts the many exotic species taking refuge in the coral reef.
After the beaches, hit the slopes of Hokkaido with the family, before stopping off at Tokyo Disneyland. In the famous theme park, take a trip to infinity and beyond with Space Mountain.
Do not leave the dream universe. In the cradle of video games, stroll the alleys of shotengai, shopping streets, and enter the timeless arcades, for thrilling family games.
All-inclusive roundtrips in Japan
The advantages of the roundtrip:
§ Night in a ryokan (traditional inn), with its Japanese baths, the "onsen"
§ The villages of the Japanese Alps of Takayama and Shirakawa-go
§ The harmonious meeting of nature and modern art in Naoshima.
§ The neighborhood of Bikan with 17th century merchant houses in Kurashiki and the Himeji fortress
§ The exceptional diversity of Japanese cuisine and a course in sushi preparation.
Everything will come together during your trip to Japan to make your trip with Club Med a unique experience. The gastronomy of the Japanese archipelago will have no secrets for you after discovering shabu shabu, teppanyaki cooking, or even yuba.
You will get involved in a tea ceremony, and learn how to make authentic sushi. To perfect the immersion in the local traditions, you can rest during a night in a ryokan, this traditional inn where you can enjoy the onsen, the Japanese baths.