With its beautiful beaches, rich cultural history and gregarious welcome, Spain is the perfect destination for family holidays and romantic getaways. Visit Marbella's picturesque old town or explore the Moorish places in Seville. Learn to dance the flamenco or simply relax and enjoy the family-friendly beaches at your luxurious all-inclusive holiday resort. The choice is yours!
Relight your passion on the golden shores and festive city streets of Spain
• Holidays in Spain are perfect for family summer breaks
• Instagram-worthy historical heritage sites
• Beautiful beaches and warm sea temperatures
• Gorgeous landscapes perfect for outdoor activities
• Delicious tapas, cheeses, seafood and charcuterie
• Warm and family-friendly culture
From Moorish sultans to imperial conquistadors, Spain has an astounding, wold-changing history. Wander the tiled courtyards of the Sultan's summer palace at Alhambra or visit the remains of Christopher Columbus at Seville Cathedral. Kids will love exploring the fairy tale spires of the Sagrada Familia and discovering stories of Spanish explorers, while the dreamy clifftop city of Ronda is perfect for stunning holiday photos.
Thanks to the warm weather and amazing natural diversity, Spain holidays have something for everyone. Hike the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains or kayak around the Andalusian coast. Savour delicious local meets, cheeses and olives or take a wine tour in the countryside. Enjoy family holiday fun by the beach or take the kids to one of Spain's many amazing theme park.
All-inclusive Resort, Cruises and Tours in Spain
... with the new Resort Club Med Magna Marbella located 2 hours by flight from major European airports and just 45 minutes from Malaga airport. Enjoy an all-inclusive stay in Spain, in the splendors of Andalusia. A magical place, protected by the Sierra Blanca mountains with a cultural richness and tasty local cuisine, it is the ideal destination for a family holiday.
Staying at the foot of the rocky Sierra Blanca mountains, take in the commanding views over the sea and city from your balcony. As the day gets hotter, dive into the 900 m² lagoon pool with your family and enjoy its beach club feel, or relax with your partner in the adults-only Zen pool and make the most of its attractive geometric shape and fresh fruit juice bar. Next, you can raise your heart rate on one of our padel courts. This tennis-like sport was invented in Spain. Then as evening draws in, try delicious jamón ibérico in the gilded, quiet atmosphere of the Gourmet Lounge, with its design inspired by the rolling expanse of olive groves of Ubeda, in the north of Andalusia.
Our Tours / Roundtrips feature a perfect mix of historical monuments, culture, secret discoveries and meeting the locals, ... As Mini-Group or individually, our expert local guides will show you their country from an insider view.
Our new Escape to Madrid can be combined with a stay in Marbella, before or after your resort holidays.
Please call for further advice and details: 0844 855 966 (local rate) - or discover full details about our Tours online in French >
Things to see and do in Spain
Our Tavel Guide to the best places to visit in Spain
Top 10 Things to See and Do in Spain
The big Spanish cities, between History and modernity, shine on a global level.
- Madrid, classic beauty with impressive monuments, such as the Royal Palace or the Plaza Mayor, is the first stop on your all-inclusive stay in Spain.
- Much less disciplined than the capital, Barcelona unveils all its effervescence and originality through Gaudí's constructions, such as the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, while the party animates the Ramblas.
- On the other side of the country, in Galicia, Santiago de Compostela is the end point of an 800km spiritual path for pilgrims from all over the world.
Learn about Andalusian traditions on an all-inclusive holiday in Spain.
- The trip begins with Ronda, 1h10 from the Resort Club Med Magna Marbella. Perched on a cliff, this typical pueblo (village) offers exceptional panoramas.
- Leave the heights to reach * Sevilla**. The Museo del Baile Flamenco pays homage to the art of clicking the heels and dancing the dresses to the sound of guitars.
- Combine art and history during your all-inclusive stay in Spain by discovering, at 2:15 from Club Med Magna Marbella, the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in Spain.
It's impossible to spend your all-inclusive stay in Spain without tasting the joys of the sea.
- 30 minutes from Club Med Magna Marbella, Castillo beach is ideal for taking a family swim in the sea.
- Move away from the coast to explore the Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park, a preserved gem that surprises hikers with its volcanic landscapes.
- Always higher, join, at 1h10 from Club Med Magna Marbella, the Caminito del Rey. Its cliff-side walkways take you to the Balconcillo de los Gaitanes, a suspension bridge nearly a hundred meters above the void...
Besides the sun, sea and the beach, Spain is also full of culture, history, gastronomy, nature, fascinating cities and, above all, it is a country with many facets to it. You can take wonderful walks along the coast or in the delightful city streets. Inland, but also in certain coastal areas of Spain, you can be made to feel as if you are completely alone in the world. Idyllic villages are waiting to be discovered, where you will almost certainly have to communicate in Spanish. Relax a little and sometimes give your appetite a real treat by sampling the traditional Spanish cuisine. You can also indulge in art and culture. In several museums you can see works of art by Picasso, Goya and Dali. With our all inclusive packages, Spain offers a delightful place for your summer stay.
Discover the wonderful places that typify the beauty and history of Spain during your stay, which will leave everyone with endless memories. You will be enchanted by the charm and beauty of Seville. The Arab influences, the old town and its charming, welcoming narrow streets of the old districts, all of which will impress you when you visit this Spanish city. Adjust your pace. Enjoy a good meal on the terrace of an authentic Andalusian restaurant. Admire the view from a bench and appreciate the details hidden in the stunning landscape. The Moorish period and the subsequent Catholic period provide Seville with a number of remarkable buildings. During a Discovery tour with Club Med,you can immerse yourself in the wonderful tales of Andalusia. Departing from Seville, conquer the beautiful Cordoba, then the indomitable Granada, visit gentle Malaga and complete the route with Jerez de la Frontera, Sherry in English, in the province of Cadiz. Finally, take a trip to Madrid. Due to its historic character, numerous cultural events and very pleasant atmosphere, the capital is one of the top destinations for Spain holidays.